For more than 100 years, this North-Central Iowa Cooperative has grown to be one of the most successful organizations in the Midwest. Their multiple locations offer updated facilities, modern technology and a wide range of agronomic products and services to fulfill the needs of their farmers and producers. And currently, they are in need of a Transportation Manager.
- Manage an assistant & 4 mechanics
- Manage & schedule all repairs and maintenance of the tractor/trailer fleet and miscellaneous equipment
- Manage the driver pool for the company
- Hire, fire, train, coach, review
- Manage the trick wash and facility and truck wash attendant
- Handle the budget along with recommending equipment updates & replacements
This is a progressive cooperative with more than 200 employees, working together to provide exceptional services that will enhance the farmers production and profitability! They offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid time off depending on tenure & six paid holidays
- 401K plan with company match
- Health Insurance plan
- Dental Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability plan
- and more!!
For more information on this position, contact Brad – firstname.lastname@example.org.