This NW Iowa Agronomy Retailer is currently seeking to fill a business leadership role in their agronomy department in the Spencer area.
- Supervising client care leaders and coordinating CCL coverage for the west area locations
- Client service and communications
- Scale operations
- Grain accounting and settlements
- Office and accounting duties
- Work with the sales and warehouse team members to maintain high standards in billing
- Maintain a high degree of proficiency in discussing billing, terms, vendor financing, statements and other client business needs with the team and clients
- Other duties as assigned
- Business or Ag Business degree preferred, or experience equivalent in the industry
- Five years of supervisory experience
- Knowledge of ag business industry
- Proficient computer skills and the ability to multitask
Position offers competitive wages & benefits including health, dental, life and long term disability insurance, 401(k), pension plus PTO.
For more details on this position, please contact Brad – firstname.lastname@example.org.