Do you have a passion for high-tech ag systems and operations? Are you someone who enjoys managing, troubleshooting, and planning technology in an agricultural setting? We are working with a leading agricultural cooperative, with locations in Northwest and North Central Iowa seeking the right individual to join their team as an Agriculture Systems Technology Leader (ASTL). This person will be responsible for leading the implementation of technology and innovation across the organization to maximize efficiency, productivity and accuracy.
- Managing tech systems in grain, agronomy, energy, and feed departments, including grain aeration systems
- Technology education with fellow team members
- Mentoring the Grain Superintendents in use of technology systems at their locations
- Identify malfunctioning grain equipment
- Identify prime opportunities for effective technology/equipment upgrades
- Work with maintenance team leader for cost control of upgrades
- Manage cost control of existing/new technologies and analysis of current facility operations
- Work with Operations Team Leader on planning facility expansions and upgrades
We are looking for someone that can work independently, effectively communicate and educate operators on best practices of technology utilization, maintain relationships with technology vendors, maintain a valid driver’s license and have the ability to work extended hours or weekends for emergencies.
Candidates should be a graduate of an accredited Ag Systems Technology (AST) program with a minimum of three years’ experience.
For more details, please contact Brad – email@example.com.