We are currently seeking qualified candidates for Custom Applicators for a multi-location Cooperative in NW Iowa.
- As an applicator you will apply fertilizer, crop protection products with company’s equipment, as well as assist with necessary maintenance of equipment.
- In this position you will also be accountable for repairing, rebuilding, and maintaining location equipment as needed.
- Understand and evaluate all product related information.
- Operate agriculture equipment in addition to Commercial Application.
- Assist in other duties as assigned, including inventory control and warehouse duties.
- Must have a current Class A CDL with a clean driving record.
- Prior experience with agronomy products and application preferred, but willing to train the right person.
- Commercial Pesticide Applicator Certificate or willing to acquire this.
- Be willing to work extended hours during peak season.
- Have a positive, team work attitude and excellent work ethic.
Competitive wages and benefits are offered with this position.
For more information, contact Brad – email@example.com.