We are working with a multi-location cooperative in SW Iowa to fill an Agronomy Department Manager position. This qualified candidate will direct, promote, and coordinate agronomy operations in a manner that will optimize the cooperative’s market share and savings, improve the cooperative’s efficiency, help achieve the cooperative’s mission and goals, and result in outstanding customer service.
- Supervision of agronomy staff –
- Communicating company goals with employees
- Staffing of the agronomy department and delegating responsibilities
- Train, coach and continue to support employee training
- Developing and implementing an annual marketing plan, directing department marketing activities, and developing an annual sales and promotion program.
- Set profitability and sales goals and increase the department’s market share through regular sales efforts.
- Manage inventory levels
- Promote exceptional customer service
- Ensure property, facilities, and equipment remain in good repair
- Coordinate and uphold all company safety procedures
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes team work within the cooperative and a favorable image of the cooperative
- Bachelor’s degree or a two-year degree with a minimum of one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent experience.
The benefit package available to all full time employees includes:
- Medical Insurance w/ Prescription Coverage
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Medical & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Retirement Pension Plan
- 401K Retirement Account w/ Company Match
- Employee Life Insurance & Dependent Life Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Annual Clothing Allowance
For more information on this position, please contact Brad – firstname.lastname@example.org.