This thriving agribusiness company in north central Illinois is currently seeking an Agronomy Manager – someone to manage the agronomy operations of multiple locations. This self-motivated individual will be responsible for providing producers with exceptional customer service while maintaining the efficiency necessary to achieve a maximum profit margin.
Position duties and responsibilities:
- Provide clear leadership by establishing clear requirements, expectations, goals and leading by example
- Select new hires, terminate when the situation requires it, review, reward and identify employee improvement needs.
- Organization of employee training and development in an effort of continuous improvement
- Oversee the financial business of the agronomy department, including budgeting
- Accountable for timely and accurate inventory
- Responsible for product selection, procurement, pricing, and setting profitable margins and making agronomic recommendations
- Be a problem solver – resolve all issues fairly with vendors and customers
- Create and execute a fair incentives program to appropriately award your team for performance.
- Direct day-to-day operations of the division clearly and through your appropriate staff.
- Make sure that all operations processes that require specific documentation are completed and followed by all
- Monitor critical customer service processes such as custom app, precision ag, technical, product and rate write-ups, and the overall compliance of your division
- Accountable for the care, maintenance, repair, and appearance of all facilities, equipment, and vehicles
- Responsible for divisional cash management, inventory, fixed assets, and human resources needs to achieve the divisions annual business projections
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes team work within the cooperative and a favorable image of the cooperative
- Strong communication skills to lead the division as well as stay in connection with the leadership team of the company
- Strong agronomic background – cooperative experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or a two-year degree with a minimum of one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent experience.
If your resume lands directly in the recruiter’s hands, it should be highlighted with the best resume keywords to show your most prominent skills and qualifications.
For more information on this position, please contact Bryan –email@example.com.