This multi-location cooperative located in southeastern Nebraska is currently looking to fill the role of Agronomy Division Manager to oversee the agronomy department for the entire cooperative. This is a senior leadership position, focusing on the overall success, growth and profitability of the company.
- Oversee the Agronomy Department is meeting sales and profitability goals
- Develop and implement long-range plans for the agronomy business
- Grow, coach and lead agronomy staff
- Directly supervise the department employees – including interviewing, hiring & training – performance evaluations – addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Oversee budgets, forecasting, analysis and reporting for the Agronomy Department
- Monitor inventory control
- Maintain strong relationships with farmers and producers that are served through the cooperative
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or 8-10 years related experience
- Strong communications and leadership skills
Contact Brad for more information on this position – email@example.com.