We are working with a strong, ag-focused cooperative in South Central Minnesota in search of an Agronomy Dispatch Manager.
- Work with the agronomy team to provide quality and timely applications of crop nutrients and crop protection products
- Work along with the agronomists as well as logistics to coordinate the equipment and product needed to get application done in a timely manner
- Supervise operational staff – including training, coaching and performance evaluations – promote team building within the organization
- Maintain inventory of all application products
- Oversee the maintenance of all application equipment – including making recommendations as needed for replacement
This company offers a competitive salary, dependent on experience and benefits including – health, vision and dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, short and long term disability, paid time off, holidays and more!
For more information on this position, please contact Brad – email@example.com.