We are working with a well established cooperative looking for an experienced Agronomy Department Manager in Eastern Wisconsin. We are looking for someone to lead this agronomy sales team. The qualified candidate would have previous experience in retail agronomy with a degree in crops and soils being preferred.
- Develop and implement sales programs & product lines
- Set product margins
- Work with industry reps to purchase inputs
- Directly supervise, lead and train the agronomy sales team and office staff
- Work with farm customers in their crop plans & spray recommendations
- Provide exceptional service at comparable prices
- 3-7 years of experience in retail agronomy/cooperative setting
- Strong sales management skills
- P & L experience as well as procurement experience
- Strong work ethic and self motivated
- Excellent relationship building skills
For more details on this position, please contact Bryan –firstname.lastname@example.org.