This dependable Ag Retailer serving customers in northern Iowa is looking for a strong leader in operations, business and agriculture to fill an Agronomy Location Manager position.
• Manage the operational function and team at assigned facility
• Lead facility by improving efficiency, developing people and offering exceptional customer service
• Schedule facility and equipment maintenance
• Maintain inventory and distribution of products
• Supervise both full-time & part-time operations & sales staff
• Assist in developing the location budget and determining asset needs
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree in an agriculture-related field or equivalent experience
• Prefer experience with agronomy and farming background
• Understand basic business principles of inventory and contribution to overhead issues
• Demonstrate strong leadership and organizational skills with the ability to develop others
• Ability to stay organized with a strong attention to detail
• Strong mechanical aptitude
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Ability to work hours beyond those considered normal
• Be able to obtain and maintain a Class B CDL with Hazmat Endorsements.
For more details on this opportunity, please contact Bryan – firstname.lastname@example.org.