Are you looking for advancement in your agronomic career? Let’s talk! We are currently seeking a candidate to fill an Agronomy Location Manager position.
- Provide leadership qualities in managing sales & operations staff
- Interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; performance reviews; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Follow the safety guidelines and safety programs
- Responsible for compliance and employee training at the location
- Responsible for budgeting and operational expenses for the location.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe clean environment for employees and customers.
- Monitor inventory quality/condition
- Recommend repairs and improvements to the Area / Regional Operations Manager.
- Proactively reach out to customers and develop positive customer relationships.
- Assist in planning, developing and implementing the company’s policies and goals.
- Develop and maintain an atmosphere of teamwork among location and company staff.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and three years related experience, or a minimum of four years or more related experience. An Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a focus on customer service.
- Maintain positive professional relationships with staff and leadership team
- Working knowledge of business computer skills (Microsoft Office, Accounting, Database and Internet software).
- Exhibit exceptional customer service skills.
- Works well independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to adapt to changing situations.
- Ability to speak before groups of customers or employees.
- Strong business skills: time management, planning, organization, and decision-making skills.