We are working closely with a very successful, family-owned agronomy retail center in search of an Agronomy Location Manager to oversee two locations in east-central Illinois. This is a full-service ag-retailer, handling chemicals, fertilizer and seed products. These facilities also handle agronomy services including custom application for their producers. This is a management position that includes some Agronomy Sales.
- Oversee the location and assist with customers to provide the services of the company
- Provide excellent customer service
- Assist in training and hiring new personnel for the location
- Oversee and organize the schedules of Custom Applicators
- Coordinate and review all the operations of the facility according to the company’s policies and procedures, while developing programs to increase the profitability of the business
- Assist in managing the inventory of the location
- Ensure employees are working in a safe and clean environment
- You will oversee the staff at two locations
- Ag Industry experience with a strong emphasis in customer relations
- Supervisory or Management experience preferred
- Excellent communication, leadership and customer service skills
For more information on this position or others like it, please contact Bryan – firstname.lastname@example.org.