This Location Manager role is located in South-Western Nebraska with a long running, successful cooperative. It is a full-service agronomy location, offering the most advanced products and crop technology currently available. They offer a complete line of crop protection products, crop nutrients and seed, along with application services, and crop consulting.
- Daily business operations, profitability, inventory control, billing, receiving and transferring of fertilizer, chemicals and seed products
- Build relationships through exceptional customer service
- Manage the employees at this location
- Previous management experience
- Knowledge in Agronomy Operations
- Positive team leader
- Computer knowledge – Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.
- Health insurance, fully paid short and long term disability, coop retirement plan participation, an optional 401k plan with employer matching! Included are vacation, sick and funeral paid time off.