This Agronomy Sales role is located in South-Western Nebraska with a long running, successful cooperative. This is a retail sales position and in responsible for providing agronomic solutions to meet the customer’s needs, maximizing company profitability and other duties as assigned.
- Develop a long standing relationship with the producers, building trust to be their agronomic business partner.
- Sales of agronomic products – seed, fertilizer and chemicals
- Product knowledge – features, benefits and usage
- Communicate the company finance programs when applicable – while conducting initial customer credit review to determine credit risk and limits
- Be confidential with all customer information, accurate records and and organized business plans
- Always put safety as a daily priority
- Work additional hours as needed to meet the seasonal demands
- Self motivated team player
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, goal setting, problem solving and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point
- Health insurance, fully paid short and long term disability, coop retirement plan participation, an optional 401k plan with employer matching! Included are vacation, sick and funeral paid time off.
For more information, contact Brad – email@example.com.