This Midwestern Cooperative, located in South-Western Minnesota is looking for motivated, hardworking individual to join their Agronomy Department. If you enjoy agriculture, hands-on day to day activity and want a variety of work, this is an opportunity for you!
This position will spend spring and fall dispatching trucks and application equipment and blending fertilizer. The rest of the year will be spent assisting in the warehouse, as well as making deliveries and tending/operating dry and liquid applicators. This is a year-round, full time position.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and basic math skills
- Possess or ability to obtain Class A CDL with Hazmat and Tanker endorsement
- Good driving record
- Ability to lift 75 lbs
- Ability to work long hours in season
- Possess or ability to obtain applicators license
- Willing to work other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Farming background
- 3-5 years hands on general mechanical experience. Diesel engine experience a plus.
- Basic computer skills. Excel, Outlook helpful. Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
For more information on this position, please contact Brad – firstname.lastname@example.org.