We are working with a full-service cooperative in search of an experienced, full-time Regional Agronomy Operations Manager to provide training and leadership for the delivery of agronomy products and services, as well as oversees maintenance on equipment in NW Iowa.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing leadership and demonstrating accountability
- Responsible for dispatching of all custom application equipment
- Understanding and ensuring compliance with all transportation, environmental, and governmental regulations
- Oversee repairs/preventative maintenance programs
- Manage inventory control
- Evaluation of processes for improved efficiency of daily operations
Candidates should be safety minded, strategic, and understand dry & liquid operations/ processes. A minimum of 5 years of management experience is preferred and an agronomy background desirable.
For more information on this position, please contact Brad – email@example.com.