We are working alongside a SW Minnesota cooperative in search of a Custom Application Supervisor. This person will serve as a hands-on team leader over the agronomy department, performing facility operations and providing guidance to others as needed to provide efficient, safe, and reliable service to farmers and producers.
- Dispatches application equipment in a safe, efficient and accurate manner.
- Oversees equipment maintenance to ensure that equipment is kept in good working order.
- Directs daily movement of product between locations, within facilities.
- Assists in preparation for loading and delivery to the field.
- Observes, recognizes, and follows all safety procedures.
- Keeps facilities neat and clean on a daily basis.
- Handles product in a safe manner that avoids unnecessary damage or accidents.
- Assists in the loading and unloading trucks arriving at and leaving the facility.
- Insures all outbound loads are loaded, secured, and placarded properly.
- Supervises agronomy operation employees and facilities.
- Expected to assist other departments as time allows / as needed or directed by Supervisor
- Strong customer service skills
- Farming background preferred
- Willing to work extra hours as needed seasonally
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Brad – email@example.com.