One of the most successful grassroots organizations in North-Central Iowa is looking for a talented and dedicated candidate to fill an Agronomy Regional Supervisor position. Built on the philosophy that we all prosper by helping each other, our multiple locations offer updated facilities, modern technology, and a wide range of products and services related to feed, agronomy, and grain.
Responsibilites would be to manage, lead and mentor the sales staff in one of their 3 regions.
This position offers a very competitive salary, as well as these benefits:
• Paid holidays & time off, depending on tenure
• 401K plan with company match
• Non-contributory defined benefit retirement plan
• Health insurance plan 80% paid by the company
• Dental plan
• Cafeteria plan
• Short & Long-term disability plan
We’d love to hear from you! This opportunity would allow you to work alongside a team of agronomy professionals, to provide innovative business services that enhance the farmers’ sustainability and profitability.