Are you looking to grow your career and build a better business for your employer? We have a fantastic opportunity in Agronomy Sales in South Western Minnesota to give you just that opportunity!!
- Work with the existing customer base as well as develop new relationships with growers to increase sales of agricultural inputs. Manage sales of seed, fertilizer & chemicals.
- Provide exceptional customer service – meeting all the needs of the farmers – consulting with growers on agricultural issues and work together to resolve issues associated with products results.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and 5+ years of experience in agriculture.
- Strong knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the agriculture industry as well as the application of agricultural chemicals. Corn & Soybean knowledge is desired.
- Be self-motivated and work under limited supervision; typically reports to a location manager. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Valid driver’s license is required
This position offers a competitive salary, great benefits and performance based incentives.
For more information, contact Brad – firstname.lastname@example.org.