This full-service, farmer owned cooperative in SW Minnesota is seeking a retail Agronomy Salesperson. This position will be responsible for the overall sales and service of crop production inputs to area farmers.
- Seed, fertilizer, chemical, precision Ag sales and regulatory compliance.
This position requires a results-oriented self starter. The successful candidate will have sales experience in the retail agronomy industry with excellent agronomy skills. This company sells and services a full complement of agronomic products and services to farmers. Products include fertilizer, crop protection, seed, Ag consulting, precision Ag services, and custom application.
- Minimum 1-3 years of agronomy sales experience.
- Farm background a plus.
- Bachelors or Associates Degree desirable.
Company benefits include:
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance, including wellness programs, vacation savings programs, and more.
- Life Insurance, short term and long term disability insurance and supplemental insurance.
- 401K and Coop Retirement Pension Plan
- Paid holidays and personal time (according to years of employment)
For more information on this position, contact Brad – email@example.com.