Do you have a passion for the agronomy industry and providing top notch sales and service of agronomy inputs? We are looking for you to fill an Agronomy Sales role in Eastern Nebraska! This is a an exsiting book of business with the opportunity to grow the territory!
- Sell and market crop inputs such as fertilizer, crop protection pesticides, seed, technical services and ag-finance programs.
- Implement marketing plans and develop sales strategies to produce profitable sales in the assigned territory.
- Make sales calls to the farmers and producers within the assigned territory.
- Provide exceptional service to current customer base as well as develop new accounts to grow the territory.
- Schedule product delivery and application to customers
- Soil testing, crop scouting and other programs, follow up with customer needs and provide a knowledgeable solution to continue a positive work relationship with the customers.
The company offers full-time employees a competitive package of compensation, benefits, positive work environment, and career development programs.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides professional growth and a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding, this is something for you!
Contact Brad – firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.