Do you have a passion for the agronomy industry and providing top notch sales and service of agronomy inputs? We are looking for you to fill an Agronomy Sales role in south-eastern South Dakota! This is a new position, starting with a small book of business with the opportunity to grow the territory!
- Sell and market crop inputs such as fertilizer, crop protection pesticides, seed, technical services and ag-finance programs.
- Implement marketing plans and develop sales strategies to produce profitable sales in the assigned territory.
- Make sales calls to the farmers and producers within the assigned territory.
- Provide exceptional service to current customer base as well as develop new accounts to grow the territory.
- Schedule product delivery and application to customers
- Soil testing, crop scouting and other programs, follow up with customer needs and provide a knowledgeable solution to continue a positive work relationship with the customers.
The company offers full-time employees a competitive package of compensation, benefits, positive work environment, and career development programs.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides professional growth and a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding, this is something for you!
Contact Bryan –firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.