We are seeking a motivated individual to fill an Agronomy Sales Role in Central Iowa. This person will provide sound agronomic advice and build close-knit relationships with the local farmers!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide prompt, professional, and courteous customer service
- Learn how to manage, maintain, and prioritize a list of customers to identify the best opportunities for growth
- Learn to maintain & increase sales with existing customers & gain business from new customers
- Develop and perform yield checks on test plots for customers to showcase the varieties of corn and soybean hybrids, herbicide options, etc
- Make sales calls and recommendations for present and potential customers regarding fertilizer, chemical, seed, tillage practices, crop consulting, etc.
- Provide a consistent communication channel between customers and location personnel.
- Assist with expense reports and submit on a timely basis.
Job requirements include:
- Bachelors or Associates Degree in an agricultural field is preferred
- Certified Crop Adviser (CCA) or equivalent knowledge
- Good computer skills
- Ability to think quickly and follow directions
- Lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Read/write English
For more information on this position, please contact Bryan – email@example.com.