We are searching for an Agronomy Sales Person to fill a vacancy at a multi-location cooperative in South-Eastern Minnesota. This coop offers full-service agronomy locations, including packaged chemicals, crop scouting, complete fertility and crop protection products and a complete line of various seeds.
- Communicate regularly with customers as well as prospects to market agronomy products and services that enhance the producer’s business and increase profitable sales for the company
- Grow personal knowledge of agronomy and business to improve problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in an agriculture-related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in agriculture
- Demonstrates strong communication & business skills
- Strong work ethic with the ability & experience to balance work and life issues
- Self motivated and driven for success
- On the job learning and teamwork
For more information on this position, please contact Brad – email@example.com.