We are currently seeking an experienced Agronomy Sales Person to add to the agronomy team for a territory in North Central Iowa.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prospect, build and maintain positive working relationships with current and potential customers
- Make sound product and services recommendations to customers to improve their operation
- Provide superior service to both current and existing customers
- Resolve customer complaints quickly and appropriately in accordance with company policies
- Profile and target key customers to attain achievable growth through increased market share by implementing marketing programs set by agronomy management
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn other key operational computer programs
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Strong analytical and decision making abilities
- Ability to remain flexible in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent organizational skills including multi-tasking, planning, and prioritizing
- Graduation from an accredited related program. Relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- CCA Certification desired
- Demonstrated experience understating customers’ unique problems and determining the best fit for their needs
- Agricultural background desirable
For more details on this position, please contact Bryan –email@example.com.