We are currently seeking a qualified candidate to fill an Agronomy Sales role in the SE corner of Minnesota. This person will help our producers when it comes to preseason planning or dealing with challenging situations as they occur throughout the growing season. Whether it’s applying crop protection products or having them professionally applied, we want someone that can tailor a program to meet the requirements of each farmers’ operation.
- Work with the farmers and producers in making recommendations and sales of fertilizer, chemicals, seed and custom application services. This is an established sales territory with room to grow.
- Soil & tissue sampling and creating application orders.
- Assist with agronomy operations in the spring/fall season.
- Must be self-motivated and and can work independently as well as in a team environment
- B.S. Degree in Agriculture/Agronomy preferred with past experience in agronomy sales.
- Must be proficient in the use of agricultural software.
- Must have a positive attitude and willingness to work the hours necessary to meet customer needs.