A passion for agronomy sales, partnered with a strong leadership and coaching of sales staff are what we are looking for to fill this position of Agronomy Sales Leader in North/Central Iowa. Developing relationships with local farmers and producers to help them maximize their efforts to bring profitable results and providing leadership to the sales staff to do the same.
- Leading, coaching and mentoring the sales team
- Ride-alongs to farmers, goal setting and sales training
- Working with the sales team to develop individual business plans for each agronomist and seeing this to completion
- Farm sales calls with team members
- Future planning and forecasting
- Develop relationships with top producers in the area
- Work with the agronomy leadership team and other department leaders to bring success to the company and it’s producers
- Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years experience in agriculture – retail agronomy is a plus
- Drive and determination to succeed individually and as a team
- Must be self-motivated and able to work in a team environment
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
For more information on this position, please contact Bryan – email@example.com.