This progressive cooperative in NW Iowa is currently searching for an Agronomy Sales Manager. They are looking for someone to lead their experienced agronomy team and promote their full line of agronomy products and services.
- Manage and increase sales of crop inputs and crop protection products
- Leadership of the agronomy team – including scheduling, training and discipline
- Provide support and knowledge of agronomic products offered
- Sales of fertilizer, seed and chemicals – providing exceptional customer service
- Develop and build relationships with current as well as prospective customers
- Crop scouting and soil sampling
- Inventory control
- Assist in all areas of the agronomy department, including operations as needed.
- Strong communications and leadership skills
- Highly motivated and passionate about the farming industry
- Experience in Sales of Agronomy products and services in a cooperative/retail setting is preferred
- Previous management and leadership experience is preferred
- Applicator License is required
- Maintain a valid commercial driver’s license or willing to obtain
This positions includes a competitive salary, incentives, full benefits and a company vehicle.
For more details on this position, please contact Brad – email@example.com.