We are looking for an Agronomy Sales Manager to lead a team for a Cooperative in South Central Wisconsin. This person will oversee the Agronomy Sales staff and the ensure top notch customer service is provided. We are looking for someone that takes pride in their work and goes above and beyond to bring customer satisfaction to each and every producer.
- Annual business planning and budgeting
- Provide leadership to the agronomy sales department
- Recruit, hire and train staff
- Responsible for bottom-line profitability in the sales division
- Be knowledgeable of all the services and technology available beyond the products offered
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong people skills, including customer service, coaching and leadership abilities
- Understanding of business financials and ability to proactively make decisions to make the company and the customers profitable
- Always willing to learn and improve
This position will require some varied and long hours when in season. It will include hands-on work, dealing with fertilizer, seeds and chemicals as well as on or around application equipment.
A Bachelor’s degree in agronomy, business or related field is preferred with a minimum of 5 years of management experience.
For more details on this position, please contact Brad – email@example.com.