We are working with an Independent Agronomy Retailer in search of an Agronomy Sales person to add to their sales team in north central MN to build relationships with the local farmers and get on board with their company!
- Provide prompt, professional, and courteous customer service.
- Manage, maintain, and prioritize a list of customers to identify the best opportunities for growth.
- Maintain & increase sales with existing customers & gain business from new customers.
- Develop account plans to provide customers with desired agronomic results.
- Provide a consistent communication channel between customers and location personnel.
- Establish and attain sales/margin goals that are compatible with company’s goals.
- Degree from accredited 2 or 4 year post-secondary program preferred; or 1 to 3 years related experience.
- Certified Crop Adviser (CCA) or equivalent knowledge.
- Have or be able to obtain a CDL and other DOT qualifications.
- Good computer skills.
- Understand the seasonality of an agricultural cooperative and the in-season time commitment.
For more information on this position, please contact Brad – firstname.lastname@example.org.