We are currently looking for a dedicated, energetic sales person to build business, while maintaining the existing customer base for agronomic products and services. The Sales Agronomist is a specialist in the sales of crop inputs and services that include, crop nutrition, crop protection, seed, seed traits and seed treatments. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with the customers, and working face to face with grain producers on the farm. This position will also manage the Seed Treatment Operation.
- Promote and coordinate the sales of seed, fertilizer, crop nutrition products, crop protection products, seed traits and seed treatments to maximize yield.
- Implements marketing and sales plans; establish and meet sales goals
- Examines fields for yield, quality, adaptation to specific soils or climates, and resistance to diseases and pests.
- Help growers discover best methods of planting, cultivation, harvesting, and effects of various climatic conditions on crops
- Scouts fields and develop methods for control of weeds, crop diseases, and insect pests.
- Strictly follow all company policies which includes safety and regulatory.
- Bachelors or Associates Degree in Agronomy
- 2+ years related experience
- OR equivalent combination of education and experience
For more information on this position or to submit your resume, contact Bryan – firstname.lastname@example.org