This Agronomy Sales person is responsible for managing customer accounts within a territory around Centerville, SD. This is a retail sales position and in responsible for providing agronomic solutions to meet the customer’s needs, maximizing company profitability and other duties as assigned.
- Develop a long standing relationship with the producers, building trust to be their agronomic business partner.
- Sales of agronomic products – seed, fertilizer and chemicals
- Product knowledge – features, benefits and usage
- Communicate the company finance programs when applicable – while conducting initial customer credit review to determine credit risk and limits
- Be confidential with all customer information, accurate records and and organized business plans
- Always put safety as a daily priority
- Work additional hours as needed to meet the seasonal demands
- Self motivated team player
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, goal setting, problem solving and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point
This company offers competitive salaries, great benefits and performance based incentives.
For more information, contact Brad – firstname.lastname@example.org.