One of the leaders in the Ag Industry is currently looking to fill an Agronomy Sales Specialist position in North Central Iowa. This position will also include some agronomy operations work as needed seasonally. This agronomy retailer has over 15 locations and serves customers throughout northern Iowa and southern Minnesota.
- Develop, lead and implement strategic agronomy sales and marketing plans
- Work along with fellow sales team members to meet and exceed company sales goals and take care of the customers’ agronomic needs.
- Self-motivated and driven to be a positive example and role model within the company
- Previous agronomy sales experience required
- BA in Agronomy, ag-related degree or equivalent experience in agriculture preferred.
- Certified Crop Advisor certification or ability to obtain.
The company provides a comprehensive benefit package for full-time team members including Health, Dental, Vision, Medical and Dependent FSA, Short and Long-term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Time Off and Uniforms. Additonally there is the opportunity for career development and advancement.
For more information on this position, contact Bryan – firstname.lastname@example.org.