We are looking for a LEADER in the agronomy industry to fill this Agronomy Sales Team Director position. This position is responsible in the training and directing of agronomists, to create an outstanding sales team that brings value to the organization.
- Lead by example, setting clear expectations and goals
- Create an atmosphere of teamwork throughout the Agronomy Team
- Hire, fire, hold regular reviews and recognition of agronomy employees based on the values of the company.
- Train & coach the sales team to meet and exceed their potential
- Develop training programs and hold regular sessions for continued growth in the team
- Walk alongside new sales staff, leading by example, mentoring the sales staff through the sales processes, operations, technology & resources
- Lead an internship and trainee program to develop future sales people and leaders in the ag industry
- Work closely with these students to assess their skills and abilities
- Assist with the annual business plan development – communicating these plans and goals to the sales team – creating individual goals for each team member to work together in meeting and exceeding these company plans.
- Bachelors degree or relevant experience
- Passion for developing, coaching and mentoring others to succeed
- Proficient computer skills
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Goal driven with excellent organizational skills – ability to multi-task, plan and prioritize.
If you are looking to use your agronomy background to lead and direct others in the ag industry, we would like to chat with you! Contact Brad – email@example.com for more information!