Are you looking for an opportunity to grow your career as an Agronomist? We are currently seeking an individual, eager to learn the responsibilities – involving territory planning, sales, customer service, learning how to make sound agronomic recommendations to our members – all safely and efficiently, working side by side with other agronomy team members.
- Work alongside the farmer, developing crop plans – including fertility, crop protection and seed
- Develop a strong working relationship with the producers – communicating all company programs that would benefit their farming operations
- Able to work additional hours to meet seasonal demands
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Minimum 3 years experience in agronomy sales
- Proficient on computers – Excel, Word, Outlook & Power Point
- Strong leadership experience in agriculture
- Excellent communication & organizational skills
- Self motivated with the ability to manage time efficiently
For more details on this position, contact Brad – email@example.com.