A multi-location cooperative in NW Iowa is seeking a driven, self-starter to join the team as an Assistant Agronomy Operations Manager.
Purpose – Assist the Manager in directing and coordinating the agronomy operations, to obtain the maximum efficiency, profitability and provide excellent customer service needed to serve the producers.
- Assist with the daily functions of an agronomy facility, including but not limited to:
- Order and receive product
- mix and load fertilizer in an accurate and efficient manner
- fulfill customer orders
- schedule and manage custom application services
- Help oversee preventative maintenance on all operational equipment
- Uphold all company policies and strive to promote the company in a positive light
- Other duties as assigned by your supervisor
- Associate Degree with 3+ years of agricultural retail experience
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends when required
- Understand basic business principals and inventory management
Contact Brad – email@example.com for more information.