We are currently looking for an Assistant Manager for a grain & agronomy facility in northern Iowa who will assist in the daily operations.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Managing grain facility operations, with some agronomy knowledge helpful
- Oversee inbound and outbound shipments of grain, have a complete understanding of the logistics of delivery
- Ensure reliable systems and controls to maintain product safety, quality and regulatory compliance,
- Supervise/assist with maintenance and repair work of the facility
- Stable work history of 2-3 years in the Agricultural industry
- Bachelor Degree in an Agriculture related field is highly preferred
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Bryan – firstname.lastname@example.org.