We are working with an agricultural organization that has a long-standing reputation for providing superior quality in products and services to it’s farmers and producers. This company is currently searching for a Cheif Financial Officer. The CFO will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, job costing, legal and property management.
- Basic Accounting procedures
- Monthly financial statements
- Accounts Payables – expense control
- Tax Reporting – including bi-weekly & quarterly sales tax
- Oversee billing of Agronomy Sales
- Grain reports – daily and monthly – ACH payments & approvals
- Monthly inventory reconciliation
- Budgeting and total company department profitability
- Attend monthly board meetings to present financial information
- Assist with internal audits or other projects as needed
- Human Resources
- Payroll and employee benefits
- New employee orientation
- Oversee Workman’s Compensation
- Other duties as assigned by the GM
- CPA Certification encouraged, with grain accounting experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point
For more details on this position, contact Brad – email@example.com.