We are seeking an individual with exceptional customer service and communication skills to fill a position of Commodity Broker in South West Kansas. Our client is a full service brokerage firm working with a wide range of producers, from new farming operations to experienced traders or farmers looking to hedge their produced commodities on outside markets. We are looking for someone with experience and is highly motivated to develop a strong book of business.
- Cultivate relationships with existing and new customers and accounts
- Oversight of customer orders & correspondence, and grain origination
- Develop leads and grow relationships with customers
- Establish relationships with all areas of the media to market and promote the firm
- Broker rates with carriers for peak margins
- Bachelor’s degree required, in agriculture-related business, finance or economics field a plus
- Highly detailed, multi-tasking ability and problem-solver
- Currently hold a Series 3 License
- Prior experience related to futures and options trading/hedging preferred
- Proven ability to develop long term relationships with farmers/producers
- Exceptional customer service and prospecting skills
For more information on this position or others like it, please contact Brad – email@example.com.