This regional construction company, located in SE South Dakota performs site preparation, utility work, and demolition. They are currently seeking an experienced Superintendent to help manage an expanding portfolio of construction projects. This position includes competitive salary, benefits, paid time off, and requires little to no overnight travel.
- Manage earthwork crews across multiple, local sites (no out of town travel required), keeping projects on time and on budget
- Work with scheduler to determine daily and weekly work load, manpower, and equipment needs
- Work with Project Managers to track job progress and assist with schedules, budgets, change orders, etc…
- Work with Safety Director to ensure work is performed to industry safety standards
Skills and Qualifications
- A minimum of 5 years of superintendent experience
- Excellent organization and time management skills (able to effectively multi-task)
- Ability to focus on and thoroughly understand the details of a project
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to foster a “team” environment
- Positive attitude and the ability to represent the company well
For more details on this opportunity, please contact Bryan – email@example.com.