We are working with an equipment manufacturing company located in Northwest Iowa, that is looking for a key leader to manage and oversee the strategic and business operations of the accounting department and information technology services as their Controller/Director of Accounting & IT. This company provides comprehensive equipment services along with road marking services and traffic coatings and paint.
Overall responsibilities include:
- Directing and managing the accounting, finance and information technology functions and staff
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with the financial and information technology services provided by Corporate Office.
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department
- Analyzing accounting data to produce financial statements and management reports
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies, and principles across all aspects of the company
- Directing the utilization and maintenance of the company’s ERP system.
- BS degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience as an Accounting/Finance Manager
- Proficient in MS Office, ERP software, etc
- Understanding and knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws, and regulations
For more details on this position, please contact Bryan – email@example.com.