We have a fantastic opportunity for a CPA / Controller for large manufacturing company in Northwest Iowa.
- Maximizes return on financial assets by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Prepares budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans
- P & L and balance sheets
- Manage the Company benefits programs
- Encompasses the company’s payroll responsibilities
- Accounts Payable including ap entry, creating checks & ACH payments
- Other general accounting
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting/Finance
- 5+ years of CPA experience and / or 10 years of Controller-level experience in manufacturing preferred
For more details on this position, please contact Bryan – firstname.lastname@example.org.