Are you looking to start or advance your career in the Agronomy Industry? Here is a fantastic opportunity to make that opportunity a reality! We are currently searching for someone to fill a Crop Consultant role with a company that VALUES its team members and works for the farmer first.
- Communicate regularly with farmers and producers with the territory to market agronomy products and services that enhance the customer’s opperation and increase sales
- Utilize risk management strategies with current and future accounts
- Grow personal knowledge of agronomy and business to improve problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in an agriculture-related field or equivalent experience
- Strong basic understanding of farming and agronomy technical knowledge
- Demonstrates strong communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Proven self-starter with the ability to form fast and strong business relationships
- On the job learning and teamwork
- Excellent compensation & benefits which includes Health Insurance; Dental & Eye Care; 401(k) Retirement Plan; (PTO) program; paid holidays, Life Insurance; Short Term
For more details on this position or others like it, please contact Brad – email@example.com.