We are looking for a self-motivated and success driven candidate to be responsible for the application of agronomy products and to perform other operational tasks at this multi-location coop in Eastern Nebraska.
- Performs custom application of fertilizers, herbicides and insecticides with dry
- and liquid machines.
- Responsible for upkeep and repairs of the application equipment.
- Understands and complies with safety and governmental regulations.
- Takes customer orders at liquid, chemical and dry plant.
- Loads and unloads chemicals fertilizer as required at liquid and dry plant.
- Loads and unloads corn, soybean and alfalfa seed products.
- Helps in the operations of liquid and dry plant.
- Provides support in monitoring inventories of bulk tanks.
- Assists in the physical inventories of agronomy products.
- Assists in the maintenance of buildings, equipment and vehicles, including necessary documentation.
- Provides excellent customer service and customer relations.
- Works with supervisor and co-workers to keep errors to a minimum.
- Ensures paperwork is filled out timely and accurately.
- Maintains and promotes a safe work environment.
- Assists other divisions and locations as needed.
- General mechanical ability required.
- Integrity and good judgment skills required.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Must be a quick learner and have the ability to multi-task.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
- A farming background is preferred.