We are working with a locally owned cooperative in south-central Iowa that is looking to add to their agronomy department by hiring a Custom Applicator. This multi-location coop includes grain marketing, feed, agronomy and petroleum.
General Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
- Operate and maintain floater applicators, post machines and tender trucks.
- Perform maintenance on equipment to provide exceptional service to our customers.
- Assist in any facility maintenance and repairs that need to be performed.
- Must be able to work cooperatively with other employees to make a positive team environment.
- Ability to perform tasks and duties assigned without supervision.
- Perform any other required tasks from the location manager or upper management.
- Must have or be able to obtain a CDL A with Hazmat/tanker/airbrakes and an operator license
- Required to pass a drug screen and re-employment physical
- A solid farm background is preferred
- Able to work extended hours during prime seasonal time
- Willing to train the right individual
For more information on this position, please contact Bryan – firstname.lastname@example.org.