This NW Iowa Cooperative is searching for a Dry Fertilizer Lead Plant Operator, responsible for overseeing the operations of the fertilizer plant and learning to perform warehouse and control functions by performing the following duties. May be involved with receiving fertilizer or chemicals and driving tender truck.
- Operate and oversee the fertilizer plant by:
- Receiving products, unloading from wagon/truck/semi/railcar
- Maintain charts indicating location and contents of storage tanks
- Run controls to determine what bin to put the incoming product in or what bin to hold prepared product prior to delivery/shipment
- Operate hand and/or motorized forklift
- Help service and repair applicator equipment
- Inspect and unload fertilizer railcars
- Fill customer orders according to the order form and load vehicle with appropriate product by mixing and blending products
- Perform general repairs
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Class A CDL or ability to obtain
For more information on this position, please contact Brad – email@example.com.