We are looking for someone to oversee and coordinate operations of the dry fertilizer plant, with the goal of improving the dry fertilizer logistics and the companies efficiency.
- Plant Supervision –
- Maintain inventory – both quantity and quality as well as tracking the in and outs of the product.
- Oversee the maintenance of the equipment
- Mixing of fertilizer and additives
- Organization of order to insure accurate blending and delivery
- Dispatching –
- Effectively organize and direct customer application equipment and delivery
- Communicate with multiple location personnel and agronomists on application recommendations
- Scheduling of orders and deliveries
- Efficiently complete spreadsheets detailing daily applications, drivers and locations
- Employee Supervision –
- Work alongside Location Manager as well as other management to ensure adequate staff throughout all seasons in the year
- Develop a strong team of employees – increasing job related skills and development
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-4 year degree in Business or an Agriculture background with experience in operations. Plant Management is a plus.
- Commercial Applicators license & Class A CDL – or must be able to obtain within 60 days.
- Self-motivated, multi-tasker, dependable and organized
- Strong understanding of the seasons in agriculture with the knowledge of in-season time necessary.
For more information concerning this opportunity, contact Brad – email@example.com.