We are looking for a qualified candidate to fill this Dry Plant Supervisor position in North Central South Dakota. This person will be responsible for assisting the location manager by overseeing the day-to-day operations of the agronomy location.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages, coach, and train all full time and seasonal employees at the Agronomy location
- Perform annual reviews of all agronomy employees
- Assists the Sales Agronomists in making sure that all custom applicator and service work is done in a safe and professional manner
- Make sure all billing is done in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Responsible for carrying out the duties of the location manager when that person is unavailable
Education and Experience Required
- Associates degree (A.A.); or equivalent from two-year college or technical schoo
- 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- CDL Beneficial
For more details on this position, please contact Brad – email@example.com.