We are currently partnering with a mid-west cooperative in search for a high-level Division Vice President to lead and manage the company’s Energy Division.
- Lead, manage and motivate the energy staff.
- Set goals, communicate expectations and lead by example.
- Hiring, terminations, training and recognition of the employees.
- Business planning
- Set the annual budget and develop business plan to meet and exceed company goals
- Inventory management, purchasing & pricing product
- Sales & Marketing Management
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the energy division
- Oversee the care, maintenance & overall appearance of all facilities, equipment & vehicles
- Cash management, inventory control, human resource needs and anything needed to accomplish the yearly business goals
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree/Relevant experience
- Minimum of 5 years of management in agriculture and/or petroleum industry
- Agricultural background is preferred
- Strong communication, leadership and organizational skills
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Brad – firstname.lastname@example.org.