One of the leaders in the aerial imagery market for agriculture is currently seeking an Engagement Director to partner with the farmers and producers, to incorporate aerial imagery into their agricultural decisions. The Engagement Director will work alongside the Leadership Team of the company to build a program that enables the farmers and producers to reap the full value of this up and coming technology in their operations.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Proving value for aerial imagery in various agricultural sectors, including corn, soybeans and other leading crops
- Work together with the Leadership Team to build a program to communicate the benefits that come from aerial image usage.
- Advise on product features and benefit strategies
- Bachelors Degree
- Strong agronomic background; including precision agriculture
- Self-starter, highly motivated and strategic thinker
- Strong management and mentoring skills
For more information on this job, please contact Brad – email@example.com