This industry leader in the fabrication, construction, and maintenance of water storage tanks and elevated water towers is currently seeking an entry level sales representative in the Nebraska area to speak with prospects, customers and engage in all levels of sales process. This person will work side-by-side with a veteran fulltime rep in the Omaha area for the first 6 – 12 months, doing ride-along sales calls and working with the current rep in the office to learn the business. They will be selling maintenance contracts to cities and municipalities for their water towers. The maintenance portion of the business is growing rapidly and there is great opportunity to earn a very good income once the sales trainee transitions to their own territory.
- Internally motivated, energetic and have a positive attitude.
- Open, caring and respectful
- Great work ethic
- Excellent communication, listening and rapport building skills
- Ability to multi-task and effectively manage your time.
- Professional appearance and presentation skills are required.
- Proficient use of the internet, Microsoft Office and CRM tools.
- Team player.
- Capacity to learn and retain basic technical/product knowledge.
- Customer Service Oriented.
- Ability to travel required.
For more details on this opportunity, contact Bryan – email@example.com.