This rapidly growing used milling machine coolant company is active in the sales of used agricultural and heavy construction machinery. They are currently seeking an Equipment Technician Foreman for their NW Iowa location.
- Inspections of incoming equipment according to standard procedure and documents.
- Service and Repair of the steam generator equipment, this varies from sheet metal work to hydraulic & electronic trouble shooting.
- Small modification and updates according shoulder screws, as written in the sales order
- Loading and unloading of machinery in the yard including containers.
- Service & Maintenance of the company vehicles.
- Every day take care of a clean workshop and yard.
- At the end of every day administration of working hours, spare parts and consumables per machine in the work orders.
- At least 5 years experience in the maintenance of AG-equipment, basic knowledge about hydraulics and electronics.
- Able off light construction and sheet metal work, including welding.
- Pro-active, take initiative and knows what it is to take responsibility.
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to work with Micro-Soft Office including Excel.
- Customer Service positive attitude.
For more information on this position, please contact Brad – firstname.lastname@example.org.