We are currently seeing a qualified candidate for the position of Ag Equipment Sales in NW Iowa. This person will have positive experience in Ag Equipment Sales and the ability to establish and maintain long term relationships with customers. Sales of new & used farm equipment, parts and services provided will be the primary responsibilities.
- Call on Customers and sell the company’s products and service.
- Build and develop trust from your customers
- Keep a friendly and positive attitude.
- Be ready and willing to solve any problems from the customer to the best of your ability and be knowledgable in knowing who can fix them if you can’t
- Submit Customer and prospect profiles, call reports, quote sheets, lost sales reports, etc. on a timely basis.
- Assure all documents associated with sales of equipment and attachments are properly completed.
- Have a working knowledge of all factory finance plans.
- Collect trade difference at the time of sale or at the time of delivery.
- Set daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly goals.
- Insure that new machines and machines going out on a demonstration are clean and in “ready to go” condition; that follow-up service is conducted as required and in line with factory benefits.
- Keep current on product knowledge and benefits of specific machines.
- Have a good knowledge of used equipment values and be able to evaluate for trading purposes.
- Assist Sales Manager with field demonstrations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
For more information on this position, please contact Brad – firstname.lastname@example.org.